Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New

Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New

$79.50


End Date: Sunday Sep-9-2018 10:09:56 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $79.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

View on Ebay






eBay Listing is for a brand new in the box Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit The Bosch GXS18V-01N14 Starter Kit with (1) CORE18V Battery (and Fast Charger) gets users started with unleashed power and productivity. The CORE18V 6.3 Ah battery is the best-built battery on the planet*, while the BC1880 18V Fast Charger recharges the battery in less than an hour. The Bosch CORE18V employs next-gen Li-ion technology, producing 80% more power than previous-generation cells. CORE18V's performance is comparable to competitor batteries that are up to 35% larger. CoolPack 2.0 technology provides up to 135% more battery life than batteries that don't have CoolPack. The included BC1880 18V Fast Charger can charge a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes. The charger has a dual-mode charge – the first 80% is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in regular mode. *vs. leading power tool competitorsSHIPPING AND HANDLING TO EVERYWHERE IN THE USA EXCEPT ALASKA,HAWAII AND US TERRITORIES. WE SHIP TO PHYSICAL STREET ADDRESSES ONLY. All tools are 110 v USA plugs Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buyingIncludes(1) GBA18V63 18V CORE18V 6.3 Ah Battery(1) BC1880 18V Fast ChargerCORE18V – contains high-density cells that deliver 1,440 Watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation cellsCORE18V – features an enhanced cell design that provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteriesBC1880 – charges a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and fully charges a CORE18V to 100% in 55 minutesCORE18V – includes the Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology, providing up to 135% more battery life than batteries without CoolPackCORE18V – engineered to be the lightest high-power battery, weighing only 1.76 Lbs. and providing performance comparable to batteries that are up to 35% largerCORE18V – features 100% backward and forward compatibility with all Bosch 18V tools and chargersCORE18V – works in cold weather conditions down to -4° FBC1880 – features regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection, with a fast charge to 80% and the remaining 20% normal modeBC1880 – has a cooling fan to protect the battery from overheating while chargingBC1880 – provides a battery-charge indicator to provide charging status and mode indicationBattery ChemistryLithium IonBattery Voltage18Battery Watt Hours113.4WhHeight2.52"Length4.49"Watts1440.0Weight1.76lbWidth3.0"Includes(1) GBA18V63 18V CORE18V 6.3 Ah Battery, (1) BC1880 18V Fast Charger

Related items:

BOSCH battery adapter 18v NICAD to 18v lithium Kit

$25.00


End Date: Friday Aug-17-2018 5:26:19 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $25.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

NEW! 2-Pack Genuine Bosch 12V Max Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery Batteries BAT414 2Pk

$47.97


End Date: Thursday Sep-13-2018 11:26:54 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $47.97
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

BOSCH Genuine 12V Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Li-Ion 2.0 aH Power Tool Battery - BAT414

$22.75


End Date: Thursday Sep-13-2018 14:58:19 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $22.75
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

Bosch BAT414 12V Max Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery

$20.00


End Date: Tuesday Sep-11-2018 22:45:16 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $20.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

NEW BOSCH BAT414 10.8V/12V 12 Volt Max Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah 21.6Wh Battery

$27.95


End Date: Saturday Aug-18-2018 14:03:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $27.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

BAT048 9.6V For Bosch BAT100 BAT119 2.0Ah Ni-cd Power Tool Battery GSR 9.6-1 New

$19.86


End Date: Sunday Sep-2-2018 0:13:37 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $19.86
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

Bosch BC660 14.4/18V Battery Charger, Lithium-ion NIP Fast Shipping

$19.99


End Date: Wednesday Sep-12-2018 16:16:39 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

GENUINE Bosch 12v 30 Minute charger and 2 Battery Combo 2.0 Ah Lithium Ion

$55.00


End Date: Saturday Sep-8-2018 8:21:07 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $55.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

NEW BOSCH BAT612 18V 18 Volt 2.0Ah 36.0Wh Li-Ion Slim Pack Battery w/ Fuel Gauge

$31.95


End Date: Thursday Aug-30-2018 11:59:37 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $31.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

BOSCH BC660-RT 18 Volt LiIon 18V Battery Charger BAT609 BAT611 BAT612 BAT620

$24.99


End Date: Tuesday Aug-21-2018 11:52:29 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $24.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

2 x 3.0AH 18V Extended Bosch Ni-Mh Battery for BAT180 13618 1644 1659K...

$64.50


End Date: Thursday Sep-6-2018 17:25:53 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $64.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

Genuine and New Bosch BAT609 18V Li-Ion Battery w/Factory Warranty

$31.00


End Date: Thursday Aug-23-2018 10:06:39 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $31.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

People found this page by searching for:

Find Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New for sale.

To rate products Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New in each category, uhr.one.mynumber.org gathers information about the products Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New by surveying the reviews of the customers themselves. uhr.one.mynumber.org also identifies the best products Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New according to buyers' trends. That means looking at which brands are the most popular, according to the number of each product Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New sold per day. The rating system also considers customers' subjective rating of the product, and what's being said on social media. All this is condensed into a value rating, which is used to make an ordered list of the top products Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New . uhr.one.mynumber.org also provides highlights the product Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New which is the best value, as well as which is the top seller. uhr.one.mynumber.org also provides a link to the customer reviews, and the best means to place an order for the product Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New . You’ll also be able to compare prices, before finalizing the purchase. Nowadays, you can do all your shopping with just a few clicks on a website. But deciding what to buy hasn’t become any easier (in fact, with so many options for each product and so many competitors, it probably has become harder). uhr.one.mynumber.org is a website designed to help you with the decision-making. It rates the top brands and best products in each product category, rated according to customer reviews and buying trends. The site uses special algorithms to generate lists of the best brands. The lists of best products Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date. Once you have made a decision, you’ll be provided with a direct link to major retailers of the products Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New , to seamlessly make your purchase.

Shop for Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New online.


Buy Bosch GXS18V-01N14 CORE 18V 6.3Ah Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit New for sale in the.